The Top 5 Hotels I’ve Stayed At
1. The Tides Inn. 1/3 mile away from the Rappahannock River. This hotel has a croquet court, marina, golf/frisbee-golf course, and a beach. Just see for yourself!
Rating: 4.95 stars Irvington, VA
2. The Reef at Atlantis. Got welcome gifts there such as a 9″ m&ms cookie and a 1 1/2 gl jug of milk! Rating: 4.85 stars. Nassau, Bahamas
3. The Chatham Bars Inn. An entire beach! At least 5 restaurants! Kids club! Events on the south lawn! Pool! What more could you ask for? Rating: 4.8o stars. Cape Cod, MA
4. The Equinox Resort. In the lovely village of Manchester, 12 miles away from Bromley, this 4 diamond hotel is a winter wonderland. It has an indoor pool, and an outdoor hot tub. Plus chocolate and cheese restaurant. Complete with theater and arcade. Rating: 4.4o stars. Manchester, VT
5. The Hyatt Grand Cypress. It has a tropical lobby with two exotic birds, not to mention the outdoor paradise with a volleyball court, lake, golf course, and pool. Rating: 4.05 stars. Orlando, FL